Ignite presentation learner response

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories. 

WWW: Good Tagline, good sense of conceptual. Some good 
terminology, good reference to the brief, psychographics. 

EBI: Too much text on slides - reading from slides, explain more eg moral ambiguity. what will it communicate? How are stereotypes subverted? Explain binary opposition?


4/5

4/5

2/5

4/5

3/5

3/5

2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW: There were some references to media language and theorists, psychographics that allowed the presentation to build up better. There is a good reference towards the brief and decent knowledge on what was on the presentation.

EBI: The presentation delivery could have been better as there was a lack of remembering certain parts it. The pacing could have been better as there was always a delay after saying everything on the slides.



3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 

I may need to update my statement of intent depending on how I end up altering the narrative. My concept gives me enough clarity to come up with a narrative good enough to appear appealing. I believe Shadowed Intentions is appropriate for the audience specified in the brief but I may not be able to completely film with my current resources due to a lack of props to make it look more realistic. I should be able to add more media terminology and theorists to my statement of intent now that I have reflected on my presentation as well as others.

Comments